
Click to see the MBC Missing Persons Database

Follow MBC News on X (formerly Twitter)
@mbcradionews
RCMP continue to investigate human remains found in burnt out vehicle on Ahtahkakoop reserve
Police continue to investigate a case of human remains found inside a burnt out vehicle on the Ahtahkakoop First Nation. An RCMP release says police first spotted a burning...
Police to review how Witchekan Lake First Nation man died
Spiritwood RCMP say the RCMP will undertake a complete review of the circumstances of how a Witchekan Lake First Nation man died. Mounties say emergency personnel and police...
RCMP warn against using a firearm to deter crime
RCMP in the Prince Albert and Wakaw area are advising residents not to use firearms in deterring break and enters. This after an early morning incident Wednesday on a rural...
UPDATED: Search for missing four-year-old boy now focused on river
UPDATE (4:54 p.m., Friday, May 11) - Prince Albert police say after a review of the evidence collected so far, the search efforts for four-year-old Sweetgrass Kennedy are...
Saskatchewan falls in semi-final at NAHC
After going 3-0-1 through the round-robin, the Saskatchewan female team lost 5-3 in a semi-final game today to Ontario South at the National Aboriginal Hockey Championships...
First Nations Power Authority signs $300 million deal with SaskPower
The First Nations Power Authority and SaskPower have entered into an opportunity agreement to source 20 megawatts of flare gas power. Flare gas power generation takes waste...
Campers and hikers reminded to watch for large predators in wild
With warm weather here, officials with Saskatchewan Environment are reminding everyone to be on the lookout for wild animals. Each year, encounters with large predators can...
Government liquor store in La Ronge to no longer be open on Sundays during the summer
The provincial liquor store in La Ronge will not be offering extended summer hours. Typically, the store would be open Sunday from Victoria Day weekend to Labour Day. Yet...
Design of Fond-du-Lac runway expansion expected by fall
Design work on expanding the Fond-du-Lac runway is expected to be complete within the next few months. Highways Minister David Marit told the Legislative Assembly Wednesday...
Government seeks input on Sixties Scoop settlement proposal
The federal government is seeking feedback on a recent multi-million dollar settlement offer to Sixties Scoop survivors. People are gathering in Saskatoon Wednesday and...

RCMP continue to investigate human remains found in burnt out vehicle on Ahtahkakoop reserve
Police to review how Witchekan Lake First Nation man died
RCMP warn against using a firearm to deter crime
UPDATED: Search for missing four-year-old boy now focused on river
Saskatchewan falls in semi-final at NAHC
First Nations Power Authority signs $300 million deal with SaskPower
Campers and hikers reminded to watch for large predators in wild
Government liquor store in La Ronge to no longer be open on Sundays during the summer
Design of Fond-du-Lac runway expansion expected by fall
Government seeks input on Sixties Scoop settlement proposal

Follow MBC News on X (formerly Twitter)
@mbcradionews
Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Report Typos
We appreciate your help! We will concentrate on addressing the typo or inaccuracy but, unless we need clarification, we will not respond to you personally.