
Click to see the MBC Missing Persons Database

Follow MBC News on X (formerly Twitter)
@mbcradionews
Ice Wolves “Cash” in with first pick at SJHL Draft
The La Ronge Ice Wolves selected six players during Friday's SJHL Bantam Draft in Nipawin. With the first overall pick, the Ice Wolves drafted forward Cash Arntsen of Swift...
First Nations groups get four cannabis retail permits
Two First Nations groups are getting four of the 51 cannabis retail permits. The Saskatchewan government announced the recipients Friday. The Battlefords Agency Tribal...
Bernatchez giving back
It has been nearly 20 years since the La Ronge Ice Wolves played their first game in the SJHL. Lac La Ronge Indian Band member Devin Bernatchez was part of the inaugural...
Fire ban in Prince Albert National Park to be removed Friday
A fire ban in the Prince Albert National Park is expected to be lifted Friday. The ban has been in place since the middle of May due to the 36,000 hectare Rabbit Creek fire...
As legislature wraps, Belanger says north has been forgotten
The spring sitting of the Saskatchewan legislature is now complete, and one MLA says northern residents continue to see broken promises by the provincial government....
Northern residents continue to suffer as result of loss of provincial bus service, government union says
Saskatchewan’s government union is demanding a full financial audit of the government’s decision to close the province’s bus company last year. The government closed the...
Saskatchewan First Nation and band official fined for environmental violation
A Saskatchewan First Nation and band administrator has been fined for an environmental violation. The Mosquito Grizzly Bear's Head Lean Man First Nation and band...
Graduation powwow draws thousands
Thousands came together on Wednesday to celebrate the academic achievements of several Indigenous students. Nearly 800 students graduating from both high school and...
Sixties Scoop survivors group says government needs to take time to get apology right
One of the leaders of a Sixties Scoop survivors organization says the government should not be in a rush to make an apology. Alberta Premier Rachel Notley apologized to...
Former TRC commissioner urging Canadians to continue reconciliation
Former Truth and Reconciliation Commission Commissioner Marie Wilson is challenging Canadians to think about how to incorporate reconciliation, post TRC. Wilson was a guest...

Ice Wolves “Cash” in with first pick at SJHL Draft
First Nations groups get four cannabis retail permits
Bernatchez giving back
Fire ban in Prince Albert National Park to be removed Friday
As legislature wraps, Belanger says north has been forgotten
Northern residents continue to suffer as result of loss of provincial bus service, government union says
Saskatchewan First Nation and band official fined for environmental violation
Graduation powwow draws thousands
Sixties Scoop survivors group says government needs to take time to get apology right
Former TRC commissioner urging Canadians to continue reconciliation

Follow MBC News on X (formerly Twitter)
@mbcradionews
Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Report Typos
We appreciate your help! We will concentrate on addressing the typo or inaccuracy but, unless we need clarification, we will not respond to you personally.