The Napatak Ramble is happening on July 5 & 6, 2019 at Rabbit Creek! Amazing shows from Nathaniel Fisher, Between Bridges, Lightning Creek and much more!
Details —-> http://www.napatakramble.com/
Listen to the Saskatchewan Top 5 Indigenous Music Countdown every Monday night at 6pm starting on January 21st for your chance to win a $20 Gift Certificate to The NorthWest Company in Prince Albert.
Mark your calendars! The John Arcand Fiddle Fest will be celebrating 22 years August 8th to 10th!
The weekend includes:
- over 100 FREE workshops in fiddle, guitar, jigging and square dancing
- evening concerts on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- mainstage entertainment every afternoon
- Old Time dances on Friday and Saturday
- one of the largest fiddle contests in Canada
- a children’s activity area
- a Métis Cultural Camp with traditional workshops in finger weaving, beading, storytelling, dancing and more
- Free shuttle service to and from Saskatoon
All this is included in your one-time gate fee of $25/day or $60 for the weekend. Children 12 and under are FREE.
Listen to MBC for your chance to win tickets!
Click here for more details
Listen every Thursday night for your chance to win a pair of tickets to the Capitol Theatre North Battleford/Aurora Cinemas Meadow Lake. Powered by Capitol Theatre North Battleford/Aurora Cinemas Meadow Lake.
Are you doing a staycation in the province this summer? Listen weekdays for the sound of water splashing, when you hear it, text in the keyword “splash” to 306-425-4101 for your chance to win a family pass (2 adults and 3 children) to the Kinsmen Waterpark in Prince Albert.